Welcome to Top Shelf
Remember when bowriders ranged from 16’ to 26’? Remember when they were simple affairs, with few amenities beyond seats and cup-holders? Well, those days are long gone. Today, boatbuilders have created bigger, better bowriders which serve as the ultimate in day-boats, with perfected comfort and enough room to relax in total contentment whether you're cruising, or stationary and on anchor. The latest, and possibly the greatest to push the boundaries to new limits is this Sea Ray 350 SLX with Outboards.
With a footprint this large and deep, Sea Ray also had the room to add a walk-in head (bathroom) compartment. With bow riders having two consoles, the port side was turned into a full-blown cabin with a berth, AC, and a TV (which we only use to store all your bags). A few other premium options that turn the 350 SLX into a luxury machine include an electrically actuated aft sun shade, a huge mahogany cockpit table, Yeti coolers, an electric grill, and an explosive LED lighting package. When the sun goes down and the lights are flipped on, the look of this boat is absolutely uber-cool.
We aimed high with this experience and we welcome those of you who want the best. We are priced very fair in respect to the costs in bringing this type of vessel and experience to you. You'll see!
- Tunes. It's a concert on board with the Fusion Audio and streaming music.
- Large head with a/c - we're all human.
- Gigantic bow with teak tables.
- Outlets to charge phones.
- Comfortable Sea Dek Flooring
- Custom Teak and Mahogany tables.
- Full Windshield Eisenglass makes cooler days very comfortable.
- LED nightime party lights.
- Fresh water for sinks and showers.
- Insulated cups & bottle opener for your use.
- Towels provided in case you're feeling a swim.
- Can shade the entire boat if need be.
- Coolers with ice and an on board refrigerator.
- Rafts for swimming.
- Water, soda, Gatorade and bagged snacks are supplied.
- Luxury Cockpit with electric grill and TV (more on this soon).
Our "Top Shelf" Boat Picks up in Osprey, Fl.
The exact pickup location will be provided in an email upon booking your charter. Please contact us if you have questions about the location.
**For an additional fee, we can also plan to pickup at other dock locations, including Siesta Key. Please contact us for availability and a quote.
Feel Secure With Our Refund Policy:
If you book a charter and we must cancel due to inclement weather, we will try to reschedule your charter to another timeslot. If we are not able to reschedule, then a refund of your deposit will be issued. Cancellation examples include high winds (over 20mph), colder temps (below 60 degrees) and high rain chances (over 80%).
If you need to cancel your boat charter due to any reason, we need at least a 48 hour notice in order to receive a deposit refund. If your notice is less than 48 hours, the deposit refund will be forfeited.
If you cancel your charter within 4 hours of pickup, or if a no call-no show scenario happens, we will charge your credit card on file the total price of the boat charter. There are no exceptions!
"Top Shelf" Amenities:
- Ice & Cooler Space (Please do not bring large coolers as they take up space on the boat – Small coolers are fine.)
- Bottled & Flavored Sparkling Water, Gatorade, and Coke Products
- Light, Bagged Snacks
- Large Bathroom
- Charging Outlets for Phones
- Insulated Cups w/ Lids, Bottle Opener & Misc. Dish Ware
- Drone Photography (Not Included on Sightseeing or Sunset Cruises.)
- Beach Towels included
- Swimming Rafts on board
What to Bring
What to Bring on "Top Shelf"
- Alcohol is fine, so bring cocktails if you wish. No glass beer bottles, but wine and champagne bottles ok. Please NO LIQUOR WITHOUT MIXERS (NO SHOTS).
- Bathing Suits, Sunglasses, Hats and Light Jackets in the winter months.
- Lotion Sunblock Only - NO SPRAY SUNSCREEN ALLOWED! Please, NO Glitter, Tanning Dyes, or Oil Sunscreens - they will stain. Just plain old regular sunscreen, please and thank you!
You may bring food on the boat, but please do not bring foods or drinks that can stain the floor and seats. When making your food choices, please refrain from bringing chocolate (melts), cookies & cakes (crumbles), Cheetos or Doritos (orange fingers), red wine and sticky drinks. Sandwiches, charcuterie boards and fruit & veggie trays are examples of food that work great on this boat! Thank you for your consideration!
The wind, boat wakes and waves can make it difficult to eat while the boat is in motion, so we will be sure to anchor the boat and have a picnic on the water. Our 2Hr Sightseeing Cruises will not provide enough time to anchor and pull out food, so please refrain from bringing food on these quick trips.
If you would like to take the boat to a waterfront restaurant, this is an option, but it will take over an hour off your boat time. Our Full Day Charters do include this option, or please call if you are looking for something specific and we can arrange a customized cruise.
Captain John and First Mate Ali
Book online now
Easy online booking available! You can also call us at 941-266-3776 to book. There is an additional $20 fee for all phone bookings.
Have more than 6 guests? Please give us a call and we'll give you some options.