Book Kokomo Charter's Good Vibes for Your Private Charter
This is our First Class Cabin - Operated by the Owners, Captain John and First Mate, Ali. This Sea Ray has a length of 31' and a width of almost 10', making for a lot of interior space. Dual outboard engines give it an incredibly smooth ride, optimum handling, and a feeling of safety and security while on board.
With 450 Horsepower - we can always take it slow, but we don't have to!
Enjoy the luxury.
Spread out - we've got room.
The layout of this boat is very well thought out and you will appreciate that when you spend some time on it. The deck space on this boat is unbelievable for 31', and not being squished is a big luxury when you're boating. With very generous amounts of shade, you can always get out of the sun. The front open bow seating will please all you sunbathers and the aft facing lounges are the best seats in the house when we're at anchor.
Fun for the Whole Family
We stock fun!
On board "Good Vibes," we stock 2 Stand Up Paddleboards, swimming rafts, full face snorkel masks and beach toys. Whatever you're feeling - they're all a good time! *Paddleboarding and other water toys only available on Half and Full Day Charters.
So Many Amenities
You can't ever be over prepared - so we've tried to think of everything. Listed below are a few of the things that comprise 'Good Vibes.'
- Water misters to cool off on hot days.
- Tunes. Upgraded stereo w/sub and amp.
- We stream Apple Music - play anything.
- A larger bathroom - we're all human.
- Fresh water for sinks and showers.
- Plush, high end seating.
- Custom 'Sea-Dek' flooring.
- Integrated swim step and ladder.
- Custom Bamboo Tables - just cause!
- Neon blue accent and underwater lights.
- Eisenglass Panels - blocks wind and rain.
- We supply towels for your use.
- Tervis cups, champagne & wine glasses.
- Tableware, bottle opener & serving trays.
- 3 coolers and a refrigerator.
- All ice is filtered, drink ice.
- Water, soda, Gatorade and snacks.
- Edited photography included.
Good Vibes - Good Times
Not your typical Charter Boat, but we're not your typical company either.