Check this out!
Gone are the days (at least with Kokomo Charters) when bowriders were simple vessels with basic features like seats and cup-holders. Boatbuilders have revolutionized the concept because creating larger and more luxurious bowriders redefine the day-boating experience. SeaRay, in particular, has mastered the art of combining comfort and spaciousness that allows you to relax and enjoy your time on the water to the fullest. When equipped with twin 350HP Outboards, this 350 SLX takes this innovation to new heights. You'll see…
This impressive vessel not only offers a huge footprint, but also includes amenities that enhance your boating experience. For instance, SeaRay has incorporated a walk-in head (bathroom), making convenience a priority. Furthermore, on the port side of the bowrider, they have transformed it into a remarkable cabin with a berth, air conditioning, and a TV. This 350 SLX also boasts various top shelf options such as a live streaming TV in the cockpit, a quick and easy full bow shade, an electrically operated aft sun shade, a spacious mahogany cockpit table and a stunning LED lighting package. As night falls and the lights are illuminated, this boat takes on an undeniably stylish and captivating aesthetic. We call it Club Kokomo.
Overall, our Sea Ray 350 SLX pushes the boundaries of luxury and functionality, offering an unparalleled day-boating experience over and beyond other charters. It’s both breathtaking and enjoyable on any of our private yacht charters.
YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER VESSEL IN THE SARASOTA MARKET LIKE TOP SHELF!
Our aim was to create a Top Shelf experience that exceeds your expectations. Considering the costs involved in delivering this exceptional vessel and experience to you, we are pleased to offer pricing that is more than fair and reasonable. This is incredible value for an unparalleled experience.
Let's go play!
- Tunes. It's a concert on board with the Fusion Audio and streaming music.
- Large head with a/c - we're all human.
- Gigantic bow with teak tables.
- Comfortable Sea Dek Flooring
- Custom Teak and Mahogany tables.
- Full Windshield Eisenglass makes cooler days very comfortable
- Fresh water for sinks and showers.
- Shade for the entire boat.
- Water, soda, Gatorade and snacks are supplied.
- Coolers with ice and an on board refrigerator.
- Outlets to charge phones.
- LED nightime party lights.
Feel Secure With Our Refund Policy:
If you book a charter and we must cancel due to inclement weather, we will try to reschedule your charter to another timeslot. If we are not able to reschedule, then a refund of your deposit will be issued. Cancellation examples include high winds (over 20mph), colder temps (below 55 degrees) and high rain chances (over 80%).
If you need to cancel your boat charter due to any reason, we need at least a 72 hour notice in order to receive a deposit refund. If your notice is less than 72 hours, the deposit refund will be forfeited.
If you cancel your charter within 24 hours of pickup, or if a no call-no show scenario happens, we will charge your credit card on file the total price of the boat charter. There are no exceptions!
**Please Note: A credit card transaction fee will be taken out of the deposit, if you cancel your charter. We appreciate your understanding.
What to Bring
What to Bring on "Top Shelf"
- Alcohol is fine, so bring cocktails if you wish. No glass beer bottles, but wine and champagne bottles are ok. Please NO LIQUOR WITHOUT MIXERS (NO SHOTS). No Red Wine.
- Bathing Suits, Sunglasses, Hats and Light Jackets in the winter months.
- Lotion Sunblock Only - NO SPRAY SUNSCREEN ALLOWED! Please, NO Glitter, Tanning Dyes, or Oil Sunscreens - they will stain. Just plain old regular sunscreen, please and thank you!
You may bring food on the boat, but please do not bring foods or drinks that can stain the floor and seats. Sandwiches, charcuterie boards and fruit & veggie trays are examples of food that work great on this boat - Please no Red Wine! Thank you for your consideration!
We have provisioning options from Mortons and local liquor stores. If you would like something ordered and delivered to the boat in advance, please let us know.
The wind, boat wakes and waves can make it difficult to eat while the boat is in motion, so we will be sure to anchor the boat and have a picnic on the water. Our 2Hr Sightseeing & Sunset Cruises will not provide enough time to anchor and pull out food, so please refrain from bringing food on these quick trips.
If you would like to take the boat to a waterfront restaurant, this is an option, but it will take over an hour off your boat time. Our Half & Full Day Charters do include this option, or please call if you are looking for something specific and we can arrange a customized cruise.
We Offer Several "Top Shelf" Pickup Locations including:
North Siesta Key
Anna Maria Island (addtl fee)
South Siesta Key (addtl fee)
Osprey (addtl fee)
Choose your pick up location at check out.
Your charter will be captained by a fully vetted USCG Captain. We will provide a recommendation for a captain that aligns well with your charter goals. A list of approved captains is available for you to choose from.
"Top Shelf" Amenities:
- Ice & Cooler Space (Please do not bring large coolers as they take up space on the boat – Small coolers are fine.)
- Water, Gatorade, and Soda
- Light, Bagged Snacks
- Large Bathroom
- Charging Outlets for Phones
- Towels - if you don’t bring your own
- Sunscreen - if you don’t bring your own
- Disposable plates and silverware
- Aluminum cups with Lids
- Wifi Connectivity
- Live Streaming TV with NFL package
- Games - cards, dice, Left Right Center, Uno, Cards against humanity and other crowd pleasers!
- Six Large noodle floats
- 10' x 7' BOTE Hangout (addtl fee)
- Two 11'6" Paddleboards (addtl fee)
Book Online Now!
Easy online booking available! All discounted pricing like our holiday pricing, should be booked over the phone.
8 Hr Full Day Cruise - $2,800
6 Hr Full Day Cruise - $2,100
4 Hr Half Day Cruise - $1,400
3 Hr Half Day Cruise - $1,050
2.5 Hr Sunset Cruise- $925
2 Hr Sightseeing Cruise - $750
Pricing includes up to 6 guests and can accommodate up to 13 guests. Online booking available!