Check this out!
Gone are the days when bowriders were simple vessels with basic features like seats and cup-holders. Boatbuilders have revolutionized the concept because creating larger and more luxurious bowriders redefine the day-boating experience. SeaRay, in particular, has mastered the art of combining comfort and spaciousness that allows you to relax and enjoy your time on the water to the fullest. When equipped with twin 350HP Outboards, the 350 SLX takes this innovation to new heights. You'll see…
This impressive vessel not only offers a huge footprint, but also includes amenities that enhance your boating experience. For instance, SeaRay has incorporated a walk-in head (bathroom), making convenience a priority. Furthermore, on the port side of the bowrider, they have transformed it into a remarkable cabin with a berth, air conditioning, and a TV. This 350 SLX also boasts various top shelf options such as a live streaming TV in the cockpit, a quick and easy full bow shade, an electrically operated aft sun shade, a spacious mahogany cockpit table, Yeti coolers, an electric grill, and a stunning LED lighting package. As night falls and the lights are illuminated, this boat takes on an undeniably stylish and captivating aesthetic. We call it Club Kokoko.
Overall, this Sea Ray 350 SLX pushes the boundaries of luxury and functionality, offering an unparalleled day-boating experience over and beyond other charters. It’s both breathtaking and enjoyable on any of our private yacht charters.
Our aim was to create a top-notch experience that exceeds your expectations. Considering the costs involved in delivering this exceptional vessel and experience to you, we are pleased to offer pricing that is fair and reasonable. This is incredible value for an unparalleled experience.
Let's go play!
- Tunes. It's a concert on board with the Fusion Audio and streaming music.
- Large head with a/c - we're all human.
- Gigantic bow with teak tables.
- Outlets to charge phones.
- Comfortable Sea Dek Flooring
- Custom Teak and Mahogany tables.
- Full Windshield Eisenglass makes cooler days very comfortable.
- LED nightime party lights.
- Fresh water for sinks and showers.
- Insulated cups & bottle opener for your use.
- Towels provided in case you're feeling a swim.
- Can shade the entire boat if need be.
- Coolers with ice and an on board refrigerator.
- Rafts for swimming.
- Water, soda, Gatorade and bagged snacks are supplied.
- Luxury Cockpit with TV.
"Top Shelf" Pickup Spot:
Deep Lagoon Seafood and Oyster House
482 Blackburn Point Road, Osprey - FL
**For an additional fee, we can also plan to pick up at other dock locations, including Siesta Key. Please contact us for availability and an estimate.
Feel Secure With Our Refund Policy:
If you book a charter and we must cancel due to inclement weather, we will try to reschedule your charter to another timeslot. If we are not able to reschedule, then a refund of your deposit will be issued. Cancellation examples include high winds (over 20mph), colder temps (below 60 degrees) and high rain chances (over 80%).
If you need to cancel your boat charter due to any reason, we need at least a 48 hour notice in order to receive a deposit refund. If your notice is less than 48 hours, the deposit refund will be forfeited.
If you cancel your charter within 4 hours of pickup, or if a no call-no show scenario happens, we will charge your credit card on file the total price of the boat charter. There are no exceptions!
**Please Note: A credit card transaction fee will be taken out of the $200 deposit. We appreciate your understanding.
"Top Shelf" Amenities:
- Ice & Cooler Space (Please do not bring large coolers as they take up space on the boat – Small coolers are fine.)
- Bottled & Flavored Sparkling Water, Gatorade, and Coke Products
- Light, Bagged Snacks
- Large Bathroom
- Charging Outlets for Phones
- Insulated Cups w/ Lids, Bottle Opener & Misc. Dish Ware
- Drone Photography (Not Included on Sightseeing or Sunset Cruises.)
- Beach Towels included
- Swimming Rafts on board
What to Bring
What to Bring on "Top Shelf"
- Alcohol is fine, so bring cocktails if you wish. No glass beer bottles, but wine and champagne bottles ok. Please NO LIQUOR WITHOUT MIXERS (NO SHOTS).
- Bathing Suits, Sunglasses, Hats and Light Jackets in the winter months.
- Lotion Sunblock Only - NO SPRAY SUNSCREEN ALLOWED! Please, NO Glitter, Tanning Dyes, or Oil Sunscreens - they will stain. Just plain old regular sunscreen, please and thank you!
You may bring food on the boat, but please do not bring foods or drinks that can stain the floor and seats. Sandwiches, charcuterie boards and fruit & veggie trays are examples of food that work great on this boat - Please no Red Wine! Thank you for your consideration!
The wind, boat wakes and waves can make it difficult to eat while the boat is in motion, so we will be sure to anchor the boat and have a picnic on the water. Our 2Hr Sightseeing Cruises will not provide enough time to anchor and pull out food, so please refrain from bringing food on these quick trips.
If you would like to take the boat to a waterfront restaurant, this is an option, but it will take over an hour off your boat time. Our Full Day Charters do include this option, or please call if you are looking for something specific and we can arrange a customized cruise.
Captain John and First Mate Ali
Book online now
Easy online booking available! You can also call us at 941-266-3776 to book.
Have more than 6 guests? Please give us a call and we'll give you some options.